Re-Shooting

In my blog titled "More Filming", I stated that I planned to meet up with my group on Sunday, April 3. One of the key actors, Juan, was not able to make it that Sunday, so I called off meeting because we needed him to film. I ended up scheduling for today, April 8 to film after school. It was a professional study day (PSD) at my school, so we got out a little earlier than an early release day. I planned for everyone to meet up at Monzur's house again, as that was where we were filming. I was free after school and my parents were heading out of the house so I was dropped off early at Monzur's house at around 1pm, while I planned for everyone to meet at 4pm. They could only meet at 4 because Juan needed his mom to get home from work to drive him over and Alejandro lives far away from the rest of us. Monzur and I hanged out and discussed what other scenes we needed to finish up and how to film them while waiting for the others to arrive. Alejandro showed up on time, but Juan took a little longer to get there. I only had about an hour to film because I had practice later that night. Once Juan got to Monzur's house, I discussed with them what Monzur and I had talked about filming while waiting for them to get there. I had to get them all focused because we were all together and joking around with each other. I had them all go outside to re-shoot the scene of Juan (zombie) attacking Monzur. This time, I had Alejandro (another survivor) come in and save Monzur and kill the zombie. Part of this scene is having Alejandro act out hitting the zombie, while the zombie is on the ground. I was shooting this film multiple times to get it right. We were standing between filming and the police come quickly down the street and pull over and asked us what was going on. I explained to them that we were filming for school and that everything was ok. The guy who called the police on us drove by and shouted at the officers and pointed at us. The officer told him to drive away and that everything was ok. The police explained to us that even though we know that we are just filming for a movie, from the street and outside perspective looks like something else. The police left, we moved on from that scene, and I filmed Monzur and Alejandro walking back to Monzur's house with an injury. I filmed a couple more scenes pertaining to the injury and we were done with filming.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Scene Film

Group Blog

Begin Editing