Editing the Clips

Today is April 4th, 2022. This is the first part of editing the clips I filmed so far. Being the director and the editor is turning out to be really helpful. Editing is very easy to me because I have a vision in my head and I am able to bring it to life. I can make the project look almost exactly how I envisioned it in my head. Today, I had to keyframe the roof scene into the scene of Monzur running away from Juan, the zombie. The scene of Juan getting hit had to be sped up, as while filming, Monzur didn't swing the stick hard enough to portray hurting him. I didn't have the music file saved and I accidentally deleted the music. I didnt have the music file saved on my computer and so I had to go into my YouTube history and filter out the royalty free music that I viewed for the project. It wasnt that difficult finding the music I had used, but having the music along with the narration of Monzur was a difficult task.. Although challenging, a short 10 minutes, and the problem was fixed. I really only had to lower the volume of the music so it was still there, just not overpowering anything else. I had to add a filter to the flashback scene so the audience would know that this scene was a flashback. In the flashback, there is a sound that I had to edit out as it occurred a couple times and was loud, but it was easy to take out.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End Scene Film

Group Blog

Begin Editing