Here is my commercial. I had some trouble with my partner getting the commercial emailed to me, but here it is. I hope you are able to open it... enjoy.
After reviewing the footage taken in the last filming session, we decided that the story and filming were not that great. Instead, I decided that I was going to re-shoot some scenes and make some new ones. I first started off with discussing some plans with the story and decided that we would have a flashback to an emergency broadcast, then have the actor wake up to an alarm clock a couple weeks after living in the apocalypse. I filmed Monzur and Juan sitting on a couch watching TV and talking when all of a sudden an emergence broadcast pops up on the screen. Next, I filmed a close-up shot of Monzur's eyes of him sleeping, had an alarm clock go off, him jolt his eyes open then shut off the alarm clock. Then I had an over the shoulder shot of Monzur writing in a diary of his life in the apocalypse. I filmed him walking over to his closet where he is keeping his food rations in the apocalypse and show that the supplies are running low. Next, I filmed him packing a backpack to go on a...
Thriller is a genre of film that is intended to scare with suspense Common camera angles, shots, and movements in a thriller: 1. Establishing shot- sets an eerie mood. 2. Tracking shot- can show someone being followed. 3. Close up- used to show the reactions of the characters and to build suspense 4. Tilt- can signify a supernatural being entering the screen 5. Over the shoulder- builds tension, can sometimes signify someone standing behind a person. Mis en scene in thriller movies: Costumes- usually regular clothes, could be farm clothes, its really based off of setting Lighting- dark, eerie lighting to not show it is bright and cheerful Actors- actors usually vary but the most common thing they do is scream and fight. Makeup- can show dirt or bruises since they are running away and falling on the ground Props- whether it's used by the protagonist or the antagonist, there are always weapons used. Setting- settings vary; sometimes secluded. Even on a farm or on a large wealthy prop...
Pitch 1 Man wakes up to the end of the word This would be a good movie idea because I have watched The Walking Dead and the team has a good idea on what we could make for this short film. I have ideas for places to shoot and what not. Some problems we might face are the people in the area or if there are restrictions on the area. Pitch 2 Friends laundering money for the cartel This was our second idea, but the problem with it is we are not sure how exactly we would go about the way of presenting a cartel and people laundering money. It sounds easy to do and the idea was based on the show Ozark, which took a while in the show to develop the idea. The pros to this would be that it would be easy to produce, but the quality is more important. I am also not sure how to convey the message to the audience. Decision After some consideration, we decided the first pitch would be way better because even though it may be more difficult, it would prove better in the long run. We decided it would be...
Comments
Post a Comment